I do remember one thing 
It took hours and hours but.. 
By the time I was done with it 

I was so involved 

I didn't know what to think 
I carried it around with me for days and days.. 
Playing little games 
Like.. not looking at it for a whole day 
And then.. looking at it
To see if I still liked it 

I did!

I repeat myself when under stress
I repeat myself when under stress
I repeat myself when under stress
I repeat myself when under stress
I repeat.. 

The more I look at it 

The more I like it
I do think it's good 
The fact is.. 

No matter how closely I study it 

No matter how I take it apart 

No matter how I break it down 

It remains consistant
I wish you were here to see it!



I like it!

1 comentário:

  1. *tumb up* :)
    E já agora, porque ando viciada nesta banda, lembrei-me de partilhar contigo. Hope you like it too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcL1ZERBUII


    (btw, tive a fazer uns alterações nas definições do blog, hás-de ver se já consegues comentar. Se não.. coise :/)

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores